Honda Fit 2009

Honda felt like it had such a successful launch with the Honda Fit last year, that it already designed a new one. The new Fit looks a little bigger than before, but i think it represents an evolutionary
rather than revolutionary change.
_______ http://www.zone-car.com
On Mar 12, 2:48 am, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Good stuff tnx, the Honda dealers here in Houston don't have many '08s could be awhile till I see '09s ...
On Wed, 12 Mar 2008 01:48:35 -0700 (PDT), snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Huh, well let's see:
http://www.edmunds.com/insideline/do/Drives/FirstDrives/articleId 2688
Looks good, sounds good, BUT it's 22 pounds heavier, according to this, and what it really needs is about 300 pounds less weight.
J.
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

The launch was in 2006, not last year.

You need to read the dates carefully. This was written last summer. The Fit has been in the US for almost two years. But it has been in Asia and Europe for about six years. So the US got it in the second half of the model run. What we're seeing is the normal model redesign schedule.
Jeff