Honda Jazz / Fit, Windscreen water leak

Hi,

I had to refill my windscreen water unusually quickly, and it went dry again even quicker. I filled it up again this afternoon and just noticed a trail of water behind my Jazz / Fit (2002 SE 1.4) after parking, and noticed the water is pooling up underneath the car as it sits parked.

The water is coming from roughly the rear of the drivers seat, in the very middle of the car, i.e. in line with the handbrake.

What could be going on? Any help appreciated!

Many thanks

Kenny

Reply to
Kenny

If you used tap water and the temperature has dipped below 0 degrees C, (32 F) you've cracked the storage tank. The fender or at least the bumper will probably have to come off to replace it. Parts diagrams are at

'Curly'

Reply to
motsco_