Hot wheel, brakes or bearing ? (CR-V 2003)

Hi.
Car - Honda CR-V 2.0, 2003 y, 155 000 km.
Since i changed brake blocks, right rear wheel becomes quite hot after few kilometers trips.
Before brake blocks change there was some occurrences, when this wheel
was hot, but rather rarely (when i forgot about hand-brake :) ).
There is not loud noise, when car going slow, but i dont konw, if it is brake disc or bearing ? How to check, if it is poor bearing or wrong brake blocks? Is there other posibility?
Respect -- Marcin CR-V 2.0 2003
lelec wrote:

Sounds like a seized brake caliper.
You roasted a bearing. I had the same issue with my 2005 CRV. The caliper siezed last winter (2007/8) and I didn't notice until my spring check (my bad) I replaced the shoes and adopted an annual "brake lube" as part of my spring inspection, however I noticed a rumbling coming from the rear of the vehicle. I suspected a bearing issue. Since my CRV was still under warranty, I took it in and they confirmed my suspicions. The wheel bearing on the siezed side was bad and they replaced it under warranty.

Did you turn the piston back in before putting the new pads on?
--
Tegger

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ

Yes, i do,
Today i was at my friend, who has huge jack. We take off both rear wheels, and check brakes: pads adheres to brake disc. Bearings are ok, in my opinion. What is the reason of this?
Should i replace brake caliper? or brake fluid? or brake pipes?
Respect -- Marcin CR-V 2.0 2003

Basically, your pads are dragging on the disc. It has nothing to do with the bearings. It MAY have to do with a caliper hydraulic piston that is seizing in its bore.
Honda's rear disc brakes can suffer from a number of issues that can cause the assembly to overheat. I've seen everything from seized slide pins to seized pads to seized pistons to seized parking brake mechanisms.
Replacing the fluid is never a bad idea (but may not help this situation), but replacing the brake lines would be useless. You MAY need to replace the calipers, but that depends on exactly what's wrong.
It would be better to let a professional look at your brakes. Or you can read this: <http://www.tegger.com/hondafaq/rustybrakes/brakes1.html
--
Tegger

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ
Tegger wrote:

it's also possible that there's a seized parking brake cable.
concur that it's unlikely a bearing and is more likely the caliper.

That too.
--
Tegger

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ
in

I (really not I, but next mechanic!) found the reason! New blocks was probably compatible with CR-V 2000, not 2003! They have three protruding pointson it, that should be outside capiler ring, but one of them was in wrong place, and blocks were skrewed. Mechanic gringed those points on gringer, and blocks fits perfect. Now they adhere ideally.
They mixed up blocks in shop, an they probably sell wrong pair to me.
Thx for help.
Respect -- Marcin CR-V 2.0 2003