2003 CR-V LX tires

Looking at buying new tires for our 2003 Honda CR-V LX 5 speed, built

09/2002. Are these the good choices? In Florida, commuting 22 miles each way, on Highways 50, and 436, major roads.

These are the offers at Costco:

Michelin XRadial DT 205/70R15 95T w/ 80,000 mile warranty for $107 each, +Tax

BFG Premier Touring 205/70R15 w/70,000 mile warranty for $74.00 each, +Tax

Both prices include mounting, with new valve stem seals, Road Hazzard warranty, free rotation.

Why don't I go to the Action Gator Tire Store three blocks from home, instead of Costco, a mile away?

Does a history of rip-offs against many of the 279 home owners in my Association mean anything? And, they ala cart the work, so it builds the labor mysteriously.

In fact, they charged my lady $85 to mount, and balance, four Kum Ho tires on her Honda Civic Del Sol. Though it was a matter of them not being able to order the tires, and she got them for a fair thrifty price, shipped UPS.

Then, the car cornered like it was on rails!

But, they left the lugnuts loose, as I checked with my torque wrench.

Yeah, I've owned service garages, owned car lots, and worked in both, in my lifetime.

Reply to
Linuxiac

fwiw, bf goodrich is a michelin brand.

Reply to