Keyless entry '97 Civic EX

I have two questions for you guys:
My aftermarket deck was recently stolen (broad daylight even, within 20 minutes) from my 1997 Civic EX. I decided to replace it with a factory
deck and an alpine chm-s630 cd changer from eBay.
Question 1: Will I need what I've read here called a ACUALP to get the Alpine changer to work correctly with my factory deck? I haven't receive the changer yet, but it comes with Alpine's cable, so I wouldn't be using the stock Honda one. This is the only thing unclear in anything I've read.
Once I took the bottom dash apart, I found that the circuit board from my original was still hooked up (apparently to control the dome light), but it was missing the front interface and enclosure: it was just the circuit board wrapped in plastic. I am an engineer and started poking around the circuit board and noticed the green connector has pins called unlock, doorlock, light, horn, etc. This leads me to believe I have keyless entry although I never received a remote when I purchased the car.
Question 2: Do I have keyless entry? I would rather not purchase a new remote for upwards of $50 on a risk.
Any help is appreciated.
I had that very same model.
You do have keyless entry, yes. Also, the electronics that were/are set up in the Honda stock radio control the keyless entry and the interior lights, and possibly something else. If the stock radio is still in the vehicle, you may only need to re-hook that up, and all will be fine. Maybe.
I thought the stock radio was terrible, so I had an installer install an aftermarket Kenwood deck. The stock radio remained hooked up to the car's essentials, but was "shoved to the back." That is, the new Kenwood was what was visible; the stock radio was behind it.
Take a look on Ebay for a key fob. I bought one for about $20.

up
lights,
you
what