Re: '03 CIVIC LX FOR SALE

(hint: remove nospam) or call

You really shouldn't post binary files to text only newsgroups. You could either put your photo on a web page or post it to a binary group, and then post a link to whichever venue you chose to use in the text group.
Brian
Oh, I see. Well, then just disregard the post.
Thanks
(hint: remove nospam) or call

You missed the point (I believe). Posting a binary to a text only group causes text messages to be dropped, and it is a violation of your ISP's AUP. It also makes people that are using dial up connections, to spend extra time downloading the messages from the servers.
Brian