Service 2010

I had a 2001 Accord and went by the Service Book and really spent a lot of money following all the maintenance requests. With the newer models (I have a 2010) do you follow any maintenance plans or do you
just wait for a service light to come on?

Which service plan are you referring to? One that your dealer pushes in at attempt to pad his wallet? My 2001 I went by the owners manual and my 2011 I am doing the same. I'm following the maintenance minder built into the car. My 2001 went 266,xxx miles in 9 years with under $600 in repair bills.

Yup the one that the dealer uses to pad the wallet! Thanks for the reply.
On 1/12/12 9:56 AM, Rich Turiel wrote:

Number One rule for pilots: Always trust your instruments.
Number One rule for car owners: scrupulously follow the MANUFACTURER'S maintenance schedule.
--
These are the charges as recorded this day.

Faithfully submitted,
In article

Service light.

my answer to Rich would be RTFM.