Service 2010

I had a 2001 Accord and went by the Service Book and really spent a lot of money following all the maintenance requests. With the newer models (I have a 2010) do you follow any maintenance plans or do you just wait for a service light to come on?

Reply to
Rich Turiel

Which service plan are you referring to? One that your dealer pushes in at attempt to pad his wallet? My 2001 I went by the owners manual and my 2011 I am doing the same. I'm following the maintenance minder built into the car. My 2001 went 266,xxx miles in 9 years with under $600 in repair bills.

Reply to
Seth

Yup the one that the dealer uses to pad the wallet! Thanks for the reply.

Reply to
Rich Turiel

Number One rule for pilots: Always trust your instruments.

Number One rule for car owners: scrupulously follow the MANUFACTURER'S maintenance schedule.

Reply to
Douglas C. Neidermeyer

Service light.

Reply to