steering 1986 honda prelude

my prelude gets hard to steer somtimes any one got an idea?

sickness," caused by the rack seals not sealing when cold. Once the fluid and rack warm up again power assist is restored, but the problem gets progressively worse.
I'm assuming the fluid is still full and nothing but Honda PS fluid has been used.
Mike
no there is no pattern but i have replaced the cv joint recently. ill replace the ps fluid maybe thats the problem.. thanks
preludedude wrote:

one's seizing up. go to tegger.com to see what happens if you don't catch that one.