TAIL LIGHTS

Hey! I wannt new styling TAIL LIGHTS to my accord 97. do u know where i can find that? any pic on it?
http://www.finn.no/finn/viewimage ;pdc11653780516?finnkodeH56238&referenceH56238_2_0_skoda_og_accord_012.jpg&adheading=Honda+Accord+1.8+i+Personbil+1997%2C+98000+km.%2C+kr.+98.000%2C-

You might want to tell us where in the world you are (Norway? Try http://www.astperformance.com/makeofcar/honda/accord98.php ). Most of the regulars in this NG are in North America, and our Accord is not the same as the European one.
======================================================A very modest collection of Honda tech info can be found at: http://www.geocities.com/ng_randolph