Tiny instrument bulbs in 1991 Accord

Good morning.
My 1991 Accord uses a large number of Very Tiny Lightbulbs in the dashboard, especially inside the audio component faceplates. Can anyone refer me to a
source for these bulbs, aside from the Honda dealer?
Thanks -Mark
Try searching at the online Honda OEM parts sites (great illustrations, and similar prices, at both):
www.slhondaparts.com
www.hondaautomotiveparts.com
I nosed around looking for these little bulbs, but could not turn them up quickly. Nonetheless, it's highly likely they sell them. You can call during the normal workday.

Mark wrote:

for single items like this, it's cheaper to use the dealer. by the time you're paid postage and handling online, while the bulb itself may be cheaper, overall the process costs you much more. and you have to wait.

Good point. However, I need enough of them for a complete replacement (because tearing the dash apart more than once is a pain in the butt.) Also, these bulbs have flexible leads and are fitted into custom sockets, sort of like the modern Christmas lights. I suspect that the dealer's substantial price (about five bucks per bulb) may be mostly for the holder.
-Mark
Many of the Odyssey owners are using Radio Shack bulbs. Do a search on the www.odyclub.com forum for the RS part number.

Its cool. They have all the bulbs listed for every car. Most if not all are available at Advance Auto Parts or other vendors listed in their search page.
-SP