Toyota off the hook?

The latest government research report finds no electric cause for the Toyota acceleration problem. The report pretty much supports Tegger's original thesis. I think he was the one and some others who diagnosed it
as drivers mistakenly stepping on the gas when they meant to hit the brakes.
<http://theweek.com/article/index/204945/toyotas-acceleration-problem-thousands-of-bad-drivers
Add to the 1000s of bad drivers wishing to get a new car free with maybe a million $ extra for "pain and suffering" and an army of hungry lawyers and what do you get? Well, we've seen it.