2001 Accent check engine light

I have a 2001 Accent - 1.5L My check engine light came on and I took the car to a Japanese Car repair shop that I have been happy with. I have had the car there about 3 times - they said the code was something
to do with fuel tank leakage of vapors. They have lowered the fuel tank and replaced the gas cap and checked everything they could think of. Last week they replaced some kind of a valve called a DM-TL Module (had to get it from the dealer). 2 days later the check engine light came back on. (the car always has been running great)
Above was my original post 2 weeks ago. (the mileage did improve after the DM-TL Module was replaced)
I took the car back today for them to re-check it and they think one of the oxygen sensors is bad. Part is about $106 from the dealer. (they don't like the aftermarket non-dealer oxygen sensor) Does this sound reasonable?? What do you think Hyundaitech?? Are they just throwing parts at it??
Thanks for any advice!!
well ... i think it may be time to learn to work on your own veshicle cuz if you knew what the error codes were it would be more helpful (autozone will get them for you for free)
mule wrote:

It doesn't sound like they're throwing parts at this point. No decent tech would replace an oxygen sensor to correct an evap code. I suspect you have some sort of O2 code and the evap problem has been repaired.