2001 Accent steering wheel shake

My 2001 Accent with 120000 km starts to shake at the steering wheel when travelling at speeds over 100kph. I had the tires replaced and balanced but it did not resolve my problem. Before replacing the
struts, it was suggested that I simply rotate the front and rear tires. Now the steering wheel does not shake but the car rumbles slightly at speeds over 120kph. What to do next?
If it wasn't rumbling before, the problem is with your rear tires. Check the tread for flat spots.
Not to contradict Hyundaitec but while your haveing the tires checked have them check for a bent wheel too.
Just a suggestion Tunez

That's a fine idea. It can cause the vibration but typically won't cause the rumbling.
hyundaitech wrote:

Have you had an alignment done?