2001 Sonata Heat/AC Control Problem

When the temperature control knob is turned, it goes all the way to the cold side with no problem. However, if you turn it to the hot, it only goes so
far, then if you "force" it...it clicks 3 times until it reaches the "hottest" setting.
Any ideas? problem right behind the panel?
Thanks in advance, Jared
P.S. I have had that whole panel off earlier when there was loose wire on the radio harness...so I may have been the cause.
Check the cable on the heater box to be sure it's clipped in place properly. If you didn't take the cable loose from the heater box before removing, you may have bent the cable or pulled it loose.
It's pretty simple. Stuff your head under the left side of the dash and rotate the heater control knob back and forth. The cable that's moving is the temperature control cable. Check to make sure it's not damaged or bent, check the lever to which it attaches and check to make sure it's clipped onto the heater case.