heater / AC control problem

I have a 98 Voyager, the other day the wife said the van wouldn't start, So she tried the battery cables and it worked loose connection, But the lights on the heater / AC controls are now blinking on off. Any ideas what is going on & how to fix it?

Reply to
Colt & Brooke

I found the previous post that has the calibration test. Get the vehicle to operating temp, fan on high and the temp controls to the far heat position. Press and hold the rear wiper and washer buttons at the same time until all L.E.D's light, this will put the heater control head unit in calibration mode, when done 2 L.E.D's (rear wiper and washer) will flash alternately and then stop when complete.

Reply to
craig34

Thanks I will try this tomorrow

Reply to
Mopar

any idea how long this process takes?

Reply to
Mopar

It should only take a minute or 2

Reply to
craig34

During the calibration test it will cycle from hot to cold, go through the different fan speeds and through the different levels. It has to pass all the tests for the lights to stop blinking. I have done the test will driving. My 97 ply voy van the A\C is shot and the resistor for the fan speeds is shot too so my lights flash

Reply to
craig34