2004 Santa Fe - iPod/sat radio input

Greetings. Got a Monsoon system in my SF and have a Sirius docking station transmitting through the radio. As you can probably tell by now the audio quality of the sat radio is quite below par. I'd like to hard
wire the sat radio to the system but I'm not certain if the SF has a auxiliary input port. The manual and google haven't turned up any useful info.
Anyone know if the SF has such a input? If not is there a relativity simple way of adding such a input port?
my 2006 SF has a plug on the front for MP3, sat radio etc....

Dumbass wrote:

Yup, my parents got those on their new SFs as well. I know on some newer vehicles in general have a hidden input jack somewheres behind the dash that is used for optional CD changers. I was kinda hoping my '04 SF might have a similar setup as a CD changer was a option.
If you have anything, it'll be on the back of the radio. If you're really that curious, it's easy enough to pull the radio out and look. Two screws behind the ashtray hold the lower panel. Two screws in the bottom of the upper panel hold it. And four screws hold the radio.
hyundaitech wrote:

Kick butt, just what I was looking for. This weekend I'll give it a once over.
Maybe I should have just asked where the screws were located to begin with :)

Santy.
Thanks, Jon

Found this on eBay. Has a picture on the back but is not conclusive. There may be a mini-jack port to the left of the left square harness connector.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&categoryC948&item 44814286#ebayphotohosting
Jon
Zeppo <zeppo wrote:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&categoryC948&item 44814286#ebayphotohosting
You may be right, at least to me it looks like a jack. Now the radio I have has a cassette/CD combo but I doubt there's much of a difference compared to the unit linked on ebay. Regardless, I'm removing it this weekend so soon enough I'll have a answer. I'll post my results here. btw, thanx to all of you who have replied!
<SNIP>

That would be where the ant. plugs in to the radio, you cannot plug a aux. device into this radio, checked with a friend who changed his just for that reason.