2005 Sante Fe

Just bought a new 2005 Sante Fe... got it yesterday afternoon... has 100 kilometers. on it now... 3rd Hyundai I have had.. anything in particular
I should know bout this vehicle??? got the V6 FWD didnt want the AWD. previously had an 2000 Elantra Wagon and a 04 Elantra GT...
Pete....
oops typo'd should have been 2006 Sante Fe, not 2005...

Well, i have a 2002 v6 fwd SantaFe and love it. I have 25,000 miles on it. No problems . I bought my folks a 2004 v6 'AWD' SantaFe and although they love it, it doesnt get the gas mileage mine gets. I get 20-21 city and 25 + hwy. I hope you enjoy your new Santa ; did they change the styling of it at all ???
Dave
the grill is a lil different think thats about it.... dont think much else is...
Pete...

sorry for blank one there...
Why did you choose the Sante Fe over the Tucson? I was leaning towards the Tucson, and find them both nice vehicles, with the Sante Fe a few more bucks. I think the Tucson is roomier inside, but Sante Fe has a classier look to it.
Gordo

I like the looks better and it was cheaper than the Tuscon.. dont like 1st year vehicles.. to many bugs to work out in the 1st and 2nd years...
Pete...

Please explain the difference (with model numbers) between AWD and FWD.
Thanks.
My freind in South Carolina is in the hospital from a side impact collision in which the side air bags did not deploy in his 2005 Sante Fe.......use caution......