2006-2007 Entourage Vibration at highway speeds

In another group I have been following a continuing battle some folks are having with a bad vibration at 70mph. Dealers don't seem to be able to permanently correct the problem. Multiple service
visits with no resolution. Tire pressure/wheel balance etc. Anyone else have the problem or know of a fix? Overall the Entourage looks like a great alternative to the Dodge Caravan, but I do a lot of highway driving. Speed limit out here is 70 when out of populated areas (Nevada) and don't want to end up with a known problem.
QX, I also live in Nevada and here in Las Vegas I dont know anybody that drives BELOW 70 mph even here in the city !!!!
']['unez

4ax.com:

I have one of the first batches of Entourage's to be made and we don't have that issue. In fact, other than the light colored carpet getting stained easily from the kids (we don't have the floor mats), I can't think of anything that is an issue with the Entourage. Oh, the parking brake pedal was something I was always hitting when we bought the van, but not since after the first month or so.
Really the only complaint I can think of it that might be legitimate is the ingress and egress from the rear seats is a bit of a challenge for some. And maybe I would wish for more storage in the back. And I don't mean cargo room, there is plenty of that, I mean cubby-type storage for a lug nut cross bar and other emergency essentials.
Eric
One of the issues newer vehicles are having is "radial tire force variation." In some cases, the springiness in the tire varies depending on which part of the tire is on the ground.
There are machines which can measure the road springiness of the tire and aid in mounting the tires in such a way as to minimize the variation. In severe cases, tire replacement may be necessary.
hyundaitech wrote:

They aren't using Firestone tires are they?
Matt

Michelins believe it or not :-)
Eric