2006 Sonata Induction Service!

Page 2 of 2

You are probably right, but EVERITHING I buy there is cheaper than anywhere else, so, in fact, it costs me nothing!
That is my tought
Shaman
Shaman wrote:

What you buy would be cheaper still if they weren't wasting money on things like N2. That is my point.
Matt

The system that Costco has is made by Branick. The local Costco has a BR-350. You can AltaVista that and see a price of around $5000. They probably paid less. One advantage them offering to fill members tires for free is that people might actually take them up on it, and what they are putting in is dry - be it air, nitrogen, CO2, or Argon. This is much better than using those compressors on a post at the gas stations. There's no moisture separator on them, and I've been amazed how much water comes out of the hose when you squeeze the handle. Water in tire assemblies isn't good.

I guess I can breath a sigh of relief. Today I got a letter from them again reminding me about how it was recommended .. He said it will improve my pick up, & I told him my only complaint is the V6 has a bit more pick up than necessary as it is :) Well I should check out at my local Costco wholesale whether they offer it too.. I have the membership as it is so might as well take advantage of fringe benefits ...