2007 Santa Fe Limited radio removal

I need to istall a wired fm modulator relay for Sirius satellite radio. To do this I need to remove/replace the factory radio. The instructions from
Crutchfield only cover the 06 dash/radio. The 07 looks totally different. Any ideas how I can get the radio out without damaging anything. Thanks Peter
I haven't had occasion to do this one yet, so I have no advice from experience. I checked www.hmaservice.com and the instructions you need seem to be in the crash pad removal section. You'll need to register for a free account at the site, and you'll need Internet Explorer and Adobe SVG Viewer.