2007 Santa Fe Tsb's

Two items.
1. Before getting my new computer, I had an URL for the Hyundai TSB's, I could look up them for my 2007 Santa Fe. Wondering if anyone has that
address handy and could publish it here?
2. My 2007 Santa Fe (Actually my wife's) often times shifts very harshly when going from reverse to drive, especially the first time in the day. At one time there was a procedure you could go through to possibly rectify it. It involved starting the car then shifting to some gear a number of seconds, then shifting to another gear for some number of seconds, etc. Can anyone point me to that procedure?
Appreciate it.
Jim
http://www.hmaservice.com / You need to register to access.
Striker
"Jim" <" "> wrote in message

Striker wrote:

Yeah that's it, thanks striker. I am registered if I can just remember. But I will get there. Thanks again.
Jim
Jim wrote:

That was it Striker, thanks again.