2009 Hyundai I 20 - Distance to empty after petro pump icon appears?

Hello the world!!
I've just joined from the UK and just bought a 2009 Hyundai I 20. No problems very pleased with it. But can anyone tell me how many miles it
runs with the fuel gauge indicator on low fuel (a little petrol pump comes up) when its running low. No indication of this whatsoever in the manual! Cheers Norman xx
--
norman
Message Origin: TRAVEL.com

Should be 50 miles or more

Anyway, it is a good rule to avoid to leave the tank empty, fuel pump is expensive.
--
Zotto Sonicabarbonica driver
http://www.flickr.com/photos/zottoida/1232698749/sizes/o/