A triangular and car with icon appears on the screen

I have got an 1999 Pruis. The problem I have got is when I start the car up, the triangular appears next to the speedometer and also a car with an
icon appears on the screen with the sign "WARNING". Can you please let me know what the problem could be and how I can solve it.
Thanks.
In article

Take the car to your dealer.

A 1999? Is the Multi-display in Japanese?
Mike
On Wed, 2 Aug 2006 20:41:55 -0700, "Michael Pardee"

Hate toy cars with a toy cars dash display. Any car that ditches gauges in favor a warning to take it to the dealer is all BS.

Good thing you don't have one. Bad thing your post was useful to nobody.
Mike
On Thu, 3 Aug 2006 05:08:58 -0700, "Michael Pardee"

I do have one. And like the warning message, your post is as useful.

. . .

Bob Wilson
On Thu, 3 Aug 2006 07:12:47 -0500, snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com (Bob Wilson) wrote:

I own one. I've sat for two hours on a hot summer day while the dash gave a meaningless warning on a Sunday afternoon.. Finally, we found the unindexed reference in the manual that said to start the car four times and if it went away, then you didn't need to take it to the dealership.
CRAPPY manual. CRAPPY dash display.
Why can't I have a real set of gauges that I can read BEFORE a problem arises? What a concept! Too bad you sheeple drank the Kool-Aid
Yawn wider so you can fit your ENTIRE head up there.

Yes, the manual does kinda suck.

Uhh, you bought one, so you drank it also. Bahhhhh!!! :_>
I'm sorry that you're having so much trouble learning to use your new car. Would you like some help?
On Fri, 04 Aug 2006 10:28:16 -0500, richard schumacher

Funny how I posted a question asking about the dash and so far all I get is smart ass from you. I guess that makes YOU the troll.

You didn't ask a question about the dash; you whined about it, dipshit.

On Sat, 05 Aug 2006 09:32:16 -0700, Michelle Steiner

And thrice: "Look at it this way: a troll must be born when an angry fool like you replies. It's a retroactive thing."

I ain't angry, and I ain't a fool. But you certainly are an asshole. Fuck off, dipshit.

On Sun, 06 Aug 2006 06:47:31 -0700, Michelle Steiner

With a man's mouth on you like that, I bet you have a big old tattoo of your girlfriend's name on your big biceps, Michelle. Drive your Prius up to Massachusetts and make it legal.

Hey, pussy, if you think that only men cuss, you don't know shit about women. But that's not surprising; a fuckwit like you wouldn't know anything about women, cause no woman in her right mind would have anything to do with you, you dumb-ass mother fucker.
Oh, by the way, you lose that bet, and that's not surprising either; you are a total loser, you fucking coward.

You posted a question about the dash? To THIS newsgroup? Funny, all any of us have seen was the one with the subject line "Prius dash display: made for morons on AOL" and the text "Hate toy cars with a toy cars dash display. Any car that ditches gauges in favor a warning to take it to the dealer is all BS."
I, for one, don't see a question in there.
--
Mike Rosenberg
<http://macconsult.com/cafepress/ Net Junkie and Mac-themed shirts etc.
On Sat, 5 Aug 2006 16:33:35 -0400, snipped-for-privacy@POSTTOGROUP.invalid (Mike Rosenberg) wrote:

And yet you have an unbalanced compulsion to fail to answer a question that you yourself claims does not exist. You really need to work on your reading comprehension, take your meds, get your money back from your psychiatrist, etc., etc., etc. Perhaps you are the kind of person who has no gauges and every once in a while a little alarm goes off and you must be carted off by the men in white? Perhaps?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SLbFDMplZDs

On Sat, 05 Aug 2006 15:49:54 -0500, richard schumacher

What an ugly man she is.

. . .

So how much do you want for your Prius?
Year? Miles? Location? Options? Asking price?
Bob Wilson