2K Accent Timing Belt Question @ 120K

I have a Hyundai Accent 2K hatchback with 94K miles, this has been a great car. When I reach 120K will I need change out the timing belt for the second time
or I'm I done with the major maintenance of this Accent?
Tom Welch
You WILL need to replace it at 120,000, and 180,000, and 240,000, and 300,000 miles (and so on) if you keep it that long.
When one buys a car that uses timing belts, you have to keep that in mind if you are going to keep and run it long term.
Tom Wenndt

snipped-for-privacy@excite.com wrote:

You should change it at the interval recommened in the owner's manual. If it specified 60,000 miles intervals, then, yes, you'll need to change it at 120K, 180K, 240K, etc.
Matt
Thank you all for your quick response.
Tom Welch