Latest threads in Hyundai Cars and SUV Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Do Sonata's have Daytime Running Lights?
Daytime Running Lights Are they standard are can they be activated cheaply?
1
1

2003 Elantra needs CV Boot replaced
My Elantra has a torn CV boot. I was told that repairing this requires the axle be replaced. Is that correct? Also, apparently there's an issue with ABS Vs no ABS - my car has ABS. The boot is on the...
1
1

Question- filtes, 2007 Santa Fe
Quick question regarding the various filters for a 2007 Santa Fe. In looking at the service log, it indicates changing the Air Cleaner Filter. When calling Pep Boys, they indicate there are 2 air...
9
9

2002 Sonata GLS: Pushing the A/C button but A/C does not turn on. What can I check?
I know I used my A/C as late at October of last year and it was working fine. This weekend, I tried to use it but when I push the A/C button (which did light up) I did not feel the usual initial...
4
4

2006 Sonata I4 recent increase in oil consumption
As those who follow this ng know, I recently had my Sonata in for an intake manifold gasket replacement due to a vacuum leak. In the 1,400 miles since the repair, the engine has consumed about 1.5...

Those sneaky dealers
And dangerous too! dealership used a system called Webtech Plus as an alternative to repossessing vehicles that haven¢t been paid for. Operated by Cleveland-based Pay Technologies, the system lets...

Reader Review of the Week: 2011 Hyundai Sonata
"Shane" from Pennsylvania traded in his BMW 5 Series for a 2011 Hyundai Sonata, which at first glance seems like a strange choice. On the other hand, he's so happy with the Sonata that maybe Hyundai...
2
2

Hyundai Sante Fe - 3rd Row
I'm in the market for a Sante Fe. 3rd row seating is a must. Can anyone tell me definitively what model years have the 3rd row seating option. Does the Sante Fe no longer have that option? If not,...

2004 Sonata misfiring
Hi all, My 2004 Sonata started to misfire while I was driving in wet sloppy snow about 6 weeks ago. I was on the way to the hospital to visit my wife. I got there and I parked it and called the dealer...
11
11

Weird Radio Volume Issue
I have a 2007 Elantra SE. The radio has recently developed a weird problem. I almost always listen to my iPod via a cable in the aux port. The volume is supposed to slightly lower when the car slows...

Auto Door Lock
Looks like on the new 2011 Sonata that you don't have to go to (pay?) the stealer to set the auto door locks. See the excerpt below from the Hyundai web site. Does anyone know what the Eco Indicator...
2
2

Hyundai i-flow
Previewing a production hybrid model that will debut in early 2011, the Hyundai i-flow Concept is a laboratory vehicle that combines a streamlined flowing body with innovative materials and...

Accent 1.5 3-cylinder diesel
Is the oil filter for this on the left hand side (as you look at the engine from the front) at the rear up quite high basically behind the cylinder head? I can't see it anywhere else and my engine is...

TIRES
and now to collect some ( educated ) tire opinions..... My new KIA sedan came with 195/60/R15 tires. Every time I would walk past it, it'd look like the tires were low. No air leaks..... the tires...
5
5

motor-driven power steering
Hyundai just sent me an E-mail about the 2011 Sonata. I know it has a number of new features, but this one I'm not sure of. The E-mail states "Thanks to Gasoline Direct Injection technology and...