Latest threads in Hyundai Cars and SUV Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

WI-FI connected Android Auto & CarPlay
I wonder what models, if any, are sold with head units that talk to our phones via WI-FI, in place of USB cable. I’ve got a 2019 Kona that still uses the cable connection. Luckily, I found a good...
4
4

What is in store for Hyundai in 2024 and 2025?
From HML **** Hyundai Motor Company is one of the world’s largest automakers, and it has been making waves in the industry with its innovative designs and cutting-edge technology. This is what is...

'08 Elantra Small White Clip in the Trunk (2023 Update)
'08 Elantra. I noticed a small white clip in my trunk. If I don't really slam the trunk it will open. Does this clip have something to do with that?
1
1

Rear brakes
I was quoted about $600 (approximate) for rear brakes with calipers. Does this seem right for a 2013 Sonata?
8
8

Hyundai Key fob issue (2023 Update)
Hello everyone. I posted a while back about parking lights going on in the middle of the night. I just turn off the lights now so I don't have to worry about it. Someone I know suggested I change the...
2
2

No key Ignition Switch
(2020 Uk Kona) Manual shows nice picture of the key ignition switch (page 5-6) and multiple references to it. The only problem is that I cannot find it. So, am I going mad/is it hidden well/it does...
1
1

Parking lights
Several times over the past I would say six months my parking lights seem to randomly go on overnight. (2013 Sonata). How is this possible? One time I hadn't driven the car at all and it happened. I...
3
3

Front brakes questions 2013 Sonata
Hi all. I was just quoted a price for front brakes on my above mentioned vehicle. $305 for pads and disks. I was told that they don't really just replace pads. Is this right? And does this price sound...
5
5

2013 Elantra: Tire pressure light on but all tires @ 31-32PSI
Hey group, I'm having a wonky issue with my tire pressure light staying on even after I checked all 4 tires. They are at about 31-32 PSI cold so that should be enough to turn off the light. Does this...
2
2

Inactivity
Why is this news group so anemic? Is the Hyundai brand so trouble free or just not worth to talk about?
6
6

Two questions
When you replace the alternator on a 2003 Hyundai Elantra, do you also have to replace the regulator? When I brought my 2013 to the dealer for a recall item, I asked about the seizing engine issue on...
6
6

Kona A/C issue
I have a 2019 Kona I bought last December. This is the first time I wanted to use its air conditioning, but for the life of me I can't get cool air come out of the vents. Is this a known issue with...
3
3

Engine cranks but won't start - help!
Greetings! I drive a Hyundai Sonata 2.4 GLS EXE. The late 2010 model (engine GK4E). Sh e is my pride and joy. But I have a serious problem and I am hoping someone in the group has some advice for me....

=?UTF-8?Q??11_Elantra_1.8_GLS_slipping/revving?
Howdy folks. Any help is much appreciated. Situation: Wife reports her Elantra (~143k mostly highway miles) rpms sailed for ?no reason? a few months ago. Says she was trying to accelerate onto highway...

Replacing starter on 2013 Elantra GLS, easy or let a mechanic do it?
Hey all, Looks like the starter on my 2013 Elantra GLS is starting to go. Had a couple instances the past few days where I turn the key and...click...no start. After about 5-25 key turns it will...
7
7