Latest threads in Hyundai Cars and SUV Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Help, please?
Let me first admit that I am not familiar with auto mechanics lingo so I will express the problem(s) I am having the best that I can. I have a 1995 Sonata, 6 Cylinder. I have had it about a year. It...
2
2

Window Winder
I am having trouble with rear door window and want to remove panel but cannot figure out how to remove window winder,any ideas please. Thanks Brian
2
2

Elantra 5 door
Hi! Am coming off of a 4 year lease on an Elantra VE 4 door and with current interest rates am contemplating buying a new 5 door. I looked at the Tuscon but don't really need a suv body style although...
1
1

Re: radio resetting/clock reset
Called Hyundai and was able to get the code. I am good to go. Cannot set the clock though??? the obvious buttons do not work. Gotta love it! Thanks for all of the help! Kyle
1
1

Re: Jiffylube stripped my drain hole. New pan costs $400.
A local company, Lube Stop stripped the pan on my 2001 Elantra, but paid for the tow and replacement pan.

Re: Radio Poltergeists
My Santa Fe radio does the same thing. Fortunately, the ignition does NOT! =;-) S25

Considering purchase of an Elantra
Hi, I'm considering purchasing a new Elantra. I'm a DIY'er and would like to know: Are there detailed books, CD roms, etc that are available to do service, maintenance, etc? Does Hyundai sell the...
2
2

Check Engine Lights
I recently purchased a '99 Sonata. It had a check engine light when I bought it (not sure for how long). It was running pretty well when I first got it but now has developed massive idling &...
2
2

Traction control questions 99 sonata
Hi, I just got this car about 2 weeks ago, so I am unfamiliar with the way this traction control is suppose to work and sound. Here's what I have: When starting on a slippery surface, the traction...
1
1

2005 Santa Fe: Why or Why Not?
Hello All, I am new here, so don?t spin me hard into the wall yet. I?m considering getting a 2005 Santa Fe as my next vehicle. My current lease, a 2002 Chrysler Sebring LXi Sedan comes due at the end...
5
5

Re: car won't start
You've always got some self appointed guru that has been named the grand poopah of the group. Browsing usenet newsgroups is not an activity that excercizes one's sense of frugality. If I wanted to...
1
1

Engine check light - 2005 EGT NEW
At 800 miles my check engine light has come on about 50 miles and 3 days from last fill up. Last Fill up was full serve... So it might be a not fully tightened cap? Seemed tight but I opened and...
3
3

Re: Jiffylube over filled my 2004 sonata HELP!!
Only goto those fast lube places, unless you like buying a car every year!!!!!

Re: 2000 accent gas filter
Do other automakers put the gas filter under the back seat also? btw it is ture for the 96 Accent,,
1
1

Re: their engines and transmissions
Hi, Seamus. What Bob has requested is that you follow net etiquette ("netiquette") to make it easier for people to understand the thread. He's asked you to post your addition to a previous post at the...