60000 mile maintinace

Hello Can anyone tell what the 60k mile maintinece does? my dealer jut replace the heads and valves because of a broken timing belt, my car has 58k miles i would like to know if i should pay an extra $500 and do
the 60k maintinace or just do it somewhere else. Thanks.

Geezus Joe - you were just at the dealer - why didn't you ask that question then?
--

-Mike-
snipped-for-privacy@alltel.net

"joe" < snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com> wrote in message