Latest threads in Hyundai Cars and SUV Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

1998 Sonata 2.0 - Doing head job found mystery steel tube under car
hi, I'm doing a head job on a 1998 Sonata 2.0 and I found a steel tube laying under car on shop floor, about 3 inches long and 1/4 inch thick with a pinhole orifice on one side and open on other side....
1
1

Trajet Timing Belt - How Ofen
As Subject, How often should the Trajet Timing Belt be replaced. I have 87k km on the clock and no record of a timing belt change. Am I on borrowed time?? Is it a simple task, or one for the Hyundai...
4
4

New Hyundai BlueDrive range, hybrid and i20 compact
Below is a gallery of the official pics of the Hyundai models presented at the Geneva motor show, including the i20 three door, the i30 BlueDrive, which presents a new range of ecological...

Hyundai Sonata 2004 timing belt; 96k miles; V4: 2.4L
Dear readers, I have a Hyundai sonata 2004 with 96k miles on it, its a V4 and I am in a dilemma to find out if I need a new timing belt. It will cost me $500. Timing belt + water pump (including...
5
5

K&N vs. Factory Filters
If you all remember, about a year ago, I fought hard for K&N filters. Got a lot of static and even a link to page that showed the use of a $250k machine to disprove my beliefs. Well, I have to say,...
4
4

Fuel Filter
Does anybody know where the fuel filter is on a 2004 Santa Fe 3.5L According to the Shop manual it is along side of the gas tank. And the replacement seems straight forward. Has anyone done one?...
2
2

2009 Hyundai I 20 - Distance to empty after petro pump icon appears?
Hello the world!! I've just joined from the UK and just bought a 2009 Hyundai I 20. No problems very pleased with it. But can anyone tell me how many miles it runs with the fuel gauge indicator on low...
3
3

Wheel Interchange Chart
I have a set of non OEM rims that were on a 07 Hyundai Tiburon , is there a link to a chart that will tell what other makes these rims will fit. thanks
1
1

Wheel Interchange Chart
I have a set of non OEM rims that were on a 07 Hyundai Tiburon , is there a link to a chart that will tell what other makes these rims will fit. thanks
1
1

What wheels from other makes will interchange
with a 2007 Hyundai Tiburon . Is there a web link that has this info? Thanks

What wheels from other makes will interchange
with a 2007 Hyundai Tiburon . Is there a web link that has this info? Thanks

What wheels from other makes will interchange
with a 2007 Hyundai Tiburon . Is there a web link that has this info? Thanks

lice
1
1

Hyundai ix-onic: For Light Snowfall On The Road To The Future
For the past few car shows, Hyundai has been displaying mock-ups of a future Tuscon light-SUV. Boring enough one might say, except that the concepts have been so swoopy/gorgeous that even my...

2002 Hyundai Accent automatic transmission problems.
Made May 2001, it's a 2002 on the regstration, if that matters. 130,000 KM. Always was bad shifting, but worked ok for years. Transmission started to shift a lot harder, checked the fluid, it was...
1
1