Accent 1.5 3-cylinder diesel

Is the oil filter for this on the left hand side (as you look at the engine from the front) at the rear up quite high basically behind the cylinder head? I can't see it anywhere else and my engine is
WAAAAAAAY past needing an oil change. I can see what looks like a fairly small spin on filter marked KIA.