PEUGEOT 106 1.5 DIESEL

My girlfriend took my car to work today; when she got home I got in the car to park it properly (women and parking LOL)

There was a noisy electrical motor type noise from the rear of the car. Initially I thought, fuel pump, but as its a diesel, and I=92m now not so sure.

TIA

Reply to
Hiram

Sorry, I jumped the gun a bit with my diagnosis.

It was the rear wiper motor, the arm has been removed... Now I feel a right fool. But happy it's not going to cost me.

Reply to
Hiram