anti console

I don't care for the consoles that squeeze your knees together tighter than a 40 year old virgin spinster.
So I don't care for consoles and I sure did feel comfortable in a
Honda Odyssey. So I thought Entourage might be pretty good, Now Hyundai has crossover. Do they have a console?
I think I'd prefer a crossover over a mini van.
Art