For those that care :)

Progress report for my 19, just been updated with tonights fun.

Suggestions/Comments welcome :)

P.S. Yes i know its a waste of money. Yes i'm aware my time should be devoted to sorting the 'grale. Yes i know its french.

-- Chet

HF Integrale 16v - Possibly sold, yey!1993 Renault 19 16v - Subtle extras like a T3 - But soon a fancy T28!1998 Audi A4 - For Sale

Reply to
Chet

Stavo finendo di pulire il mio Harrier AV-8B II quando Chet esclamò:

I don't believe!! :D hi fella!!!

-- Colin on Kawasaki ZX4-R [Tsunami] Stop dreaming, build the ultimate ZXR400 and show those ZX7 lads what the term Corner Speed truly means ! Varese Milano ICQ 197987384

Reply to
Colin

OMG its you!

-- Chet

HF Integrale 16v - Possibly sold, yey!1993 Renault 19 16v - Subtle extras like a T3 - But soon a fancy T28!1998 Audi A4 - For Sale

Reply to
Chet

V.Nice Chet, its moved on a treat since you showed me pics of your paintwork back in the summer.

Reply to
REMUS

Stavo finendo di pulire il mio Harrier AV-8B II quando Chet esclamò:

:D heheh yep it's me! it's only 2 days i've subscribed this NG....

soon I'll show you pics of my nu cannon.. ehm my new exhaust :D

-- Colin on Kawasaki ZX4-R [Tsunami] Stop dreaming, build the ultimate ZXR400 and show those ZX7 lads what the term Corner Speed truly means ! Varese Milano ICQ 197987384

Reply to
Colin

Like your engine bay. Keep up the good work! TIMMMMAYY!

Reply to
timmmmayyy!