Any plans for a Hyundai Hybrid?

Hi
I currently own a 2002 Hyundai Accent. I've looked at the cost of the Toyota Prius (about $40,000 Australian) and the Honda Civic Hybrid (about $33,000 Australian). Does Hyundai have any plans for a hybrid?
I'm looking at keeping my car for another one or two years before buying a new car. Considering the current high cost of available hybrids I'd be very interested to see if Hyundai comes up with it's own hybrid (or maybe some other answer to the problem of greenhouse gases and the souring cost of fuel).
Thanks

I just did a google and found this:
http://www.autoblog.com/2007/06/13/hyundais-first-hybrid-destined-for-korea-in-09 /
It looks like Hyundai is going to produce an LPG/Electric hybrid for Korea in 2009 and an petrol/electric hybrid for 2010.
Have fun