anybody here can help me.

anybody know how much will a transmission rebuild cost?for a 2000 hyundai accent automatic?thank you all

Reply to
fullmetal

A lot! You might be better off getting a used trans from a wrecker. On ebay there is a company called LKQ

that a lot of people have hadgood dealings with. Probably get the trans for ~$400 plus shipping.

Reply to
1

As I've said in many posts, shop around. Costs will vary greatly by facility and geographic location. And don't rule out installing one that's already been remanufactured. Also, don't rule out the local dealer. Hyundai prices the reman units very competitively, so the dealer may be able to get you a better price than anyone else.

Reply to
hyundaitech

Mr. Transmission cost me $2000 after they had to change the computer in the transmission. That was about the same as the local Hyundai dealer wanted to install a rebuilt transmission.

Reply to
Screwtape III

I'd be very careful when dealing with Mr. Transmission...

Reply to
Andrew