anybody here can help me.

anybody know how much will a transmission rebuild cost?for a 2000 hyundai accent automatic?thank you all

On 09 Jan 2006 05:39:17 GMT, fullmetal

A lot! You might be better off getting a used trans from a wrecker. On ebay there is a company called LKQ (http://www.lkqcorp.com/home/home.asp ) that a lot of people have had good dealings with. Probably get the trans for ~$400 plus shipping.
As I've said in many posts, shop around. Costs will vary greatly by facility and geographic location. And don't rule out installing one that's already been remanufactured. Also, don't rule out the local dealer. Hyundai prices the reman units very competitively, so the dealer may be able to get you a better price than anyone else.
fullmetal wrote:

Mr. Transmission cost me $2000 after they had to change the computer in the transmission. That was about the same as the local Hyundai dealer wanted to install a rebuilt transmission.

I'd be very careful when dealing with Mr. Transmission...
--
Mr. Transmission Sucks!
http://mrtransmissionsucks.com