Cargo cover repair

My cargo cover on my 2005 Santa Fe stopped retracting. Are these user repairable?

A replacement is hundreds of dollars I'd rather not spend right now so any help you can provide would be welcome.

Thanks, Jon

There are no individual parts available, if that's what you're asking. Of course, that doesn't mean that, depending on the failure, you won't be able to find the problem and make the assembly work again. But that's something you'll probably need to figure out yourself.

Thanks HT.

Guess I was hoping to get as little guidance from someone who had tried it before or had a link to illustrated instructions that Google couldn't come up with.

It was worth a shot. :-)

Jon