Cruise Control in 2007 Accent

Hey does anyone know if the 2007 Accent SE comes with cruise control? or if it can be easily added? I am kicking around the idea of trading in my 2003
Tib for a new Accent with all of the gas prices going up.

It is not listed on the Accent, but it is on the Elantra

Seems like several automakers have dropped cruise control completely on the entry level models. What's behind that, I wonder?
L.

It is to get you to buy the next (more profitable) model up.
Just think about the real cost, is it worth the amount of money to trade up to a smaller car compaired to the actual amount of fuel that you would save?

Well it all depends on how far you drive and how much gas costs compared to how much you make etc?
I have an 80 mile round trip to work 5+ days a week and am currently getting 24mpg on avg with the auto. trading up to a new car with higher highway MPG is feasible esp. if gas continues to rise. the higher gas prices go the more sense it makes, even with the additional car payment.

The numbers tell the story.
80 miles is 400 miles per week. At 24 mpg you burn about 17 gallons, or $56 a week at $3.30 a gallon. If you step up to a car that gets 35 mpg, you only need 11.4 gallons or $37 a week, thus saving $19 per week or $950 per year.
Factor in tax increase, insurance increase and the rest goes to the payment.
Of course you can drive even more and afford that new car even faster!