Cobalt 2007 cruise control

When the cruse control is set the message "Cruise Engaged" appears but it disappears after a few seconds. The owner's manual does not specify if this should remain on for as long as the system is engaged or disappear after a few seconds. Anyone know if this is the correct operation?

Reply to
Sudy Nim

A quick call to your dealer would verify the correct answer but that is normal behavior . My 2006 behaves the same way....

Reply to
Woody

Thank you Woody I appreciate the quick reply. I did go to the dealer service department. They checked with a tech but said that they did not know. They did agree that it appeared questionable and would look into it.

Reply to
Sudy Nim