Does anyone have high mileage on thier SantaFe ? Many problems ???

Would like to know if you have high mileage on your Santa, if youve had many in warranty problems, and , if youve had a breakdown. Thanks for taking the time.

Dave in Lake Villa wrote:

My Santa in not coming out 'til Xmas!
--
My part-time website is at http://5110.sytes.net