Does anyone have.....

Got the sticks fitted on the Lightweight, but can't find the bit that runs along the top of the windscreen. According the optional parts catalogue I downloaded a while ago the bit that we have missing seems to be 330575. Any one got one they don't want that we can buy off them? We were going to get one at Eastnor, but the kids are all involved in their schools 50th anniversary celebration that weekend, so can't go:-(

Reply to
Nikki Cluley

At billing last year, Anchor had a big pile of mixed sticks - perhaps they may have the bit you need?. They are near you too arn't they?.

Reply to
Tom Woods

Also, have a close check of windscreens you see at autojumbles or breakers etc. you might be lucky and find one with that part still rivetted on. Worth buying just for that.

All the best

Reply to
wayne

in article BCDEBB45.9B9F% snipped-for-privacy@ntlorld.com, Nikki Cluley at snipped-for-privacy@ntlorld.com wrote on 29/5/04 10:12 pm:

got one yesterday.

Reply to
Nikki Cluley

in article snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com, Tom Woods at tomarse snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote on 31/5/04 11:17 pm:

Not too far to Nottingham or Ripley, although the Ripley seems to have more car parts. Took the top of and then realised that the bit that runs along the windscreen has gone for a wander - probably down the tip! Bruce's Dad can get very over zealous when it comes to helping clear up the work shop or the garden!

Reply to
Nikki Cluley

in article snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com, snipped-for-privacy@lardrover.co.uk at snipped-for-privacy@lardrover.co.uk wrote on 31/5/04 11:31 pm:

Got one yesterday. Put a "wanted" on LRO forum and fetched one for £15 from near Cannock. Still got the original parts sticker on it. Hopefully it'll dry up in a bit and Bruce will be able to swear about something else instead of at the kids.

Reply to
Nikki Cluley