Elantra 2001 Airbag Light

I have visited Hyundai dealership more than 6 to 7 times in 2 years due to airbag light issue. Any ideas, what to do.
My car runs out of warranty on 14th June. Do it needs some
replacement/change within warranty to take care of Airbage light issue.
I am also having issues with the airbag light in my 01 elantra.
if anyone has found a cause/solution for this problem, now there are TWO people who would really appreciate any help,
Thanks,
Andre

There are a host of reasons air bag lamps can come on. No one here can offer any significant advice unless we know what's going on-- what trouble codes were stored, how the problems were repaired, whether the same trouble code comes back, etc.
If your light is on, you should take it in for service. If the service facility is doing nothing other than what they've been doing for 6 or 7 times previous, then they should be questioned heartily as to why they think this will resolve the issue this time.
Another strategy is to call Hyundai customer assistance. The complaint will likely get routed back to the dealer, but someone at Hyundai will receive a report on the resolution of the case.