Excel washer pump

I've got an'98 excel (Australian) and the front windscreen washers have just ceased to function, the pump is turning but not pumping any H2O. I disconnected the hose at one of the clips on the bonnet and can blow
both ways so no blockages, or leaking water. I'm guessing that the pump has a broken shaft or similar. I've got an account with hmaservice plus a repair manual on the vehicle but there is no mention anywhere on how to remove the washer bottle/pump. My question is how do you do it?? It appears I need to remove the right front wheel and then remove the plastic panel under the sump and in the wheel arch, any short cuts or do I keep pulling things apart 'til I can attack the pump? TIA Wayne H
Sorted, removed the wheel, 2 screws holding panel and 2 bolts holding panel and plastic sump cover, then twist front section of panel. Pulled away far enough to remove pump (black for windscreen, white for rear screen). Wife's happy again.