For Sale : Good used 2002 Hyundai SantaFe complete exhaust system

Im selling my one piece exhaust system (from the outlet of the cat. to the tailpipe including the two mufflers -- all one piece). Its in good condition, used, works great with no problems at all. It will probably fit other years. Its off of a 2.7 litre v-6 but may fit a 4 cyl. Its 2" in diameter. Money back if your not completely happy. $120 plus shipping . Crestview, Florida (Panhandle) . Thanks, Dave.

What am I missing here. Who would want or need a 10 year old used exhaust system
On Wednesday, February 13, 2013 12:57:05 PM UTC-5, B R U C E wrote:

My guess would be someone that needs one. This exhaust system has particularly few problems, and even a 10-year-old factory system may be more reliable than aftermarket.
Going price at junk yard appears to be about $100 more than the poster is asking (give or take shipping).
While we're on the subject, if you're searching for used parts, car-part.com is a national listing of used parts. This site has been very useful for me many times.
On Wed, 13 Feb 2013 14:48:42 -0800 (PST), hyundaitech

few problems, and even a 10-year-old factory system may be more reliable than aftermarket.

a national listing of used parts. This site has been very useful for me many times.
The last car I kept for a long time was 14 years. It was in need of an exhaust system at that point but it still lasted about 10 years longer than factory systems of the past. Depending on where the OP had his car and how he drove it, there may be a few years of life left in it. Could be just what you need to keep the old car going for a few more years at low cost, but could also rot out in a few weeks. Worth checking out though, if you live near by.
On Wednesday, February 13, 2013 9:28:54 PM UTC-6, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

particularly few problems, and even a 10-year-old factory system may be more reliable than aftermarket.

is a national listing of used parts. This site has been very useful for me many times.

The metal on the entire exhaust system is rock solid hard. And the exhaust sound had not changed any over its 140,000 mile lifespan. I just have it laying around for anyone who needs one..and the prices is silly cheap.
I still can't see it.
I always welded all joints in my aftermarket exhausts and they seemed to be just fine and last accordingly. I think welding rather than clamping makes ALL the difference in longevity.
Can't imagine all that work for a 10 year old system.
On Wednesday, February 13, 2013 11:57:05 AM UTC-6, B R U C E wrote:

Bruce, People need replacement used exhaust systems when theyve damaged th em by hitting rocks underneath, or, from hard rearend accidents . I have i t available because i put on a Flowmaster series 50 muffler right after the Cat. for less restriction and that nice sounding sound of exhaust that is music to my ears.