Goodbye 01 Sonata hello Kia Optima

No more questions for the hyundai tech it was one of the best cars I've had.I bought a 06 Optima same 2.4 litre engine and I understand no rubber timing belt! This engine is literally a little race horse combined with a
very responsive 5 speed automatic.

As it is the SAME engine Sonata 2.4 also has the same kind of timing belt... lol
--
Zotto V6 Sonica driver
http://www.g2kweb.it/gigio2k/gallery.asp?gallery_dir=Upload/salvati/zotto/GPL
Zotto V6 Sonica driver
http://www.g2kweb.it/gigio2k/gallery.asp?gallery_dir=Upload/salvati/zotto/GPL
there is no rubber belt on this engine has no timing belt cover it has no chain either it is a gear!
Looking at www.kia.com and www.hyundaiusa.com, the 2.4 in the your Optima seems to be the same one that's used in the '06 and newer Sonatas. All the listed specs are the same, but I cannot find any mention of the method of camshaft drive on the Kia.
My guess is that it's basically the same car as the '06 Sonata 2.4. So you won't need to leave.