2004 Kia Optima EX

I just bought the Optima EX, when i went to the KIA website, i tried to put in the vin number, and was told that it dosen't exist. Also today when i added it to my insurance (Farmers Insurance) my insurance agent said the same thing (although i did get the coverage) when i called the my kia sales person he said that this was normal until the car is reported as being sold. this sounds strange to me. I will say that this is my first new car i have ever bought from a dealer. has anybody else ran into this before?

Shawn Reynolds

Reply to
Eksak