Hosing off engine bay

Page 3 of 3
accent wrote:

With all due respect, these are things you should find out BEFORE you agree to any service.

Live and learn, I guess.
On Thu, 25 May 2006 11:31:01 GMT, Brian Nystrom

I understand your point. My thinking is that an agreement was made when I handover my car keys.
I believe a OBD2 reader will pay for itself. Wait and see.
accent wrote:

No, nothing is agreed to until you sign the authorization paperwork. If you don't like what you hear, you have every right to take your car and leave. I know that can be tough to do at times, but that's exactly what crooked repair shops count on. You have to be willing to say "no".

Possibly. I don't have one yet, but that's because I haven't needed it.