Midget Engine Bay Dimensions

Hi,

Sorry for barging in on you like this. I hope to soon be a productive member of your society.

If there's anyone who happens to know off hand or would mind taking out a tape measure. I was wondering if you could provide me with approximate dimensions of the engine bay for a Midget (GAN2 to GAN 5). Width between the wheel wells and length from the firewall to the front of the radiator would be perfect. Height from the centerline of the crankshaft to the hood would be a bonus.

Why do I want to know? Just turn around and walk away, you don't want to know. (But don't worry I wouldn't do anything rash to a car that didn't already have it coming!)

Thanks.

Matt

Reply to
Matt Pringle

If you're thinking about a 1000cc Kawasaki engine, it'll fit. A friend down the road form me has one in his Midget. :o)

Reply to
Nick