Hyundai

Is the Hyundai technical site down or do I have the correct web address?

Been working for me all day.
www.hmaservice.com
Thanks Hyundaitech but, the site I was using has a website something like the following. www.dsconline.hyundaidealer.com/dealer/tech_info/tech_service_main .....

On Fri, 31 Mar 2006 01:41:32 GMT, "Edward Hayes"

FWIW - tried other link - server not found. hmaservice works much better with IE than any of the alternative browsers.
hmaservice site doesn't allow me to see parts breakdowns of the vehicle components. I can not find the assembly breakdowns so far.

Is this what you are looking for?
https://dcs.hyundaidealer.com/customer/index.jsp
It has the breakdown of the components, part number, and the like!
Kent
On Fri, 31 Mar 2006 15:54:40 GMT, "Edward Hayes"

No Kent: The original site address was I think: http://dcshyundaidealer.com/dealer/tech_info/tech_service_main The site had a complete engine (4 & 6 Cyl.) exploded view showing all individual components. The site did this for all major assemblies. A really neat and useful site. Thanks for trying Kent Ed Hayes

Oh yeah - it's a poorly written site. It doesn't play nicely with anything but IE.
--

-Mike-
snipped-for-privacy@alltel.net