Hyundai Trajet Alternator Belt

Hi Group, I an trying to buy a new belt for my Trajet (May be same as others also)

I ordered a belt from a dealer and it arrived with part number 5710-38010 this is the 5 track (4 Groove) belt. Now the one I need only has 4 tracks (3 grooves) does anyone know the correct part number to order? As mine has begun to fray and is down to 3 tracks left, so immediate changing is required before it goes all together.

HELP!!!

Reply to
TheDragon

Anyone know the details of the alternator belt. Length part number??? Maybe I can get a generic one

Reply to
TheDragon

Are you telling us that your dealer can't get the right belt for your vehicle? That seems hard to believe.

I suspect that NAPA or such could also provide the correct belt.

Reply to
Voyager

Correct, the Hyundai dealer here does not have Trajet parts. Its a Far East car, imported. There in the UK, but here in Italy, none. Not that Can find.

Hence looking for maybe a compatible part, I can order online, then take to my mechanic to fit.

Reply to
TheDragon