Hyundai site for recall information

Hello, I'm looking for the authorized Hyundai site where I can check for recalls related to my 2017 Elantra SE. I understand that there are
currently a few issues, but I'm not sure how to find out if they apply to my specific vehicle. Thanks!
On 2/11/2017 9:36 AM, Victek wrote:

Start at www.hyundaiusa.com Click on the link for My Hyundai and set up an account for your vehicle. Or start at https://www.hyundaiusa.com/myhyundai
On 2/11/2017 9:08 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

Thanks Ed, that worked!
On 2/11/2017 4:27 PM, Victek wrote:

You're welcome. You may at times get an email from Hyundai asking you to participate in a quick survey. You really do have a voice in the future of their cars.
They also at times reward you with some goodies, like a trunk organizer. Back a few months I was randomly chosen for a $50 cash reward. The good news is, I matched it and donated it to my favorite charity. I've owned cars for over 5 decades and not have shown the customer concern that Hyundai does. They seem to really care about the customer.