Hyundai site for recall information

Hello, I'm looking for the authorized Hyundai site where I can check for recalls related to my 2017 Elantra SE. I understand that there are currently a few issues, but I'm not sure how to find out if they apply to my specific vehicle. Thanks!

Reply to
Victek

Start at

Click on the link for My Hyundai and set up an account for your vehicle. Or start at

Ed Pawlowski

Thanks Ed, that worked!

Reply to
Victek

You're welcome. You may at times get an email from Hyundai asking you to participate in a quick survey. You really do have a voice in the future of their cars.

They also at times reward you with some goodies, like a trunk organizer. Back a few months I was randomly chosen for a $50 cash reward. The good news is, I matched it and donated it to my favorite charity. I've owned cars for over 5 decades and not have shown the customer concern that Hyundai does. They seem to really care about the customer.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski